Saturday, March 7, 2009

Final Presentations and Portfolios

Another presentation which was a favorite of mine was Jeremy's about tattoos. I really enjoyed Jeremy's presentation because I felt that it was sincere as well as informative. Also, he incorporated many pictures which were interesting. Jeremy did a great job about warning the class about the permanence of tattoos and incorporating his own experiences and views made his presentation stand out from all of the others.

Related to the topic of online portfolios, I have really had little experience with them. The only online portfolio that comes to mind is the E-Portfolio that's required for students at Clemson University to complete prior to graduation. Although I haven't started on my E-Portfolio just yet, I've heard from others that have already worked with the online program that it's very frustrating. In order to insure that I'm prepared for the portfolio draft due on March 23rd, I intend to gain more experience and knowledge on online portfolios. In addition, I have to complete two more assignments which are required for the portfolio including the cover letter and follow-up letter. Once those tasks are completed, I'll be prepared to turn in a quality portfolio draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment