Sunday, February 15, 2009

Client Project

I felt that the client visit was very informative and interesting overall. The discussion motivated me to think of various ways in which we could get involved and make a positive impact through the "Healthy Campus Initiative." Specifically, the discussion about the organic farm caught my attention the most. I think that the farm is a great resource that we can utilize to get this project up and running. One issue is that I had never heard about the farm until the client visit, so I think that promoting and spreading the word about the farm could be an excellent way to start. In addition, the organic farm could sell so many of its products on campus a couple of days a week. That way, more students would be aware of it, and they would be able to purchase healthy foods while on campus.

The way in which the project is headed is still a little bleak to me, and I am still unsure about how we are going to make this collaboration between all the groups work collectively. However, I am confident that the project is manageable and that if each group works effectively, we can make it work. Overall, I am excited about the project, and I look forward to working with my group in order to make a difference through "Healthy Campus Initiative."

No comments:

Post a Comment