Thursday, January 8, 2009

About Me

Hey! I guess I'll start my introduction by saying that my name is Brittany. I'm a sophomore here at Clemson, and my major is Health Science-Pre-Professional Studies. I aspire to attend medical at MUSC after graduating from Clemson and one day become an OBGYN. I chose such a pathway for my future, because I am interested in the medical world, and I absolutely love children! I am from a small town called Cheraw, SC (about 4 hours from Clemson), and I graduated salutatorian of my '07 class at Cheraw High School. My mom is a single parent, and I have a younger brother named Jarvis who is fifteen years old.

I consider myself to be a very outgoing and ambitious type of person. I love to meet new people, play and watch sports (basketball particularly), and spend quality time with my family and friends. I love to smile, and the majority of my friends say I laugh entirely to much. A couple interesting facts would be that my favorite color is purple, I can play the clarinet, and I don't eat any vegetables. Overall I'm very laid back, but I can sometimes be a perfectionist when it comes to schoolwork and that type of stuff. Helping others has proven to be my passion, and I think that it will remain that way. I look forward to learning new things in this class, and that's me in a nutshell basically!

No comments:

Post a Comment